Composition: Microporous Polyethylene Film + Polypropylene
- asbestos removal
- automotive cleaning
- biological hazards / chemical handling
- mining / exporation
- paint spray & printing
Meets EN-1073--2 Type 5 Type 6
- Does not contain silicone or natural rubber latex components
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Does not contain natural rubber latex components
- Extra-roomy design in arms and legs deliver enhanced mobility
- Recommended for use in multiple industries including general manufacturing, mining, and more
Filter by:Clear All
<50 Pieces in one box
Price mentioned is price per PACK>
NOTE: Due to current situation of Covid-19, stock is limited.
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ valve helps makes breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
Available in air-purifying and supplied air respirator modes
Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward
Each mask under invididual polybag.
Latex-free continuous loop.
Adjustable nosepiece to minimise leakage but maximise comfort.
With exhalation valve making breathing easier.
- Material : Natural Rubber (Latex)
- Liner : Flocklined
- Grip : Honeycomb / Diamond
- Cuff : Straight / pinked / Rolled
- Length : 300 mm
- Thickness : 0.38 mm (15mil)
- Colour : Blue
- Finish : Chlorinated
- Price Mentioned Per Pair
- Made in Sri-Lanka
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Type : Powder Free, Non-Sterile
- Colour : Blue
- Design & Features : Finger Textured or Palm Textured Surface, Ambidextrous, Beaded cuff, Online Single Chlorinated or Polymer coated
- Storage : The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf Life : 5 years from the date of manufacturing
- 100 Pieces per BOX
- Price mentioned for one box
- Not sold individually.