Confined spaces pose significant dangers due to the fact that an enclosed or partially enclosed space is typically not designed as a workplace that is of an appropriate atmospheric pressure and where there is also danger of engulfment. In accordance with regulation 3.85 of the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996, any work carried out in confined spaces must comply with Safety Standards.
When work needs to be carried out in confined spaces, the correct confined space equipment is important to facilitate the work, minimise the risk of serious injury and provide means of rescue.
- The Tripod is easy to set up and transport
- Max User's weight 100kgs
- Capacity : 12kN(1224kgf)>
- Max Height : 2.2M
- Winch : 15M/20M/25M
- The tripod can be fold up for transportation with an additional tool bag for easy carrying
- Standards : CE EN795:2012 TypeB
- 90 ft. (27 m) of 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope
- 6:1 gear ratio mechanical advantage
- Quick mount bracket
Filter by:Clear All
- Material : Filter
- Origin : UK
- Packing : 10 Pieces per Box
- Standard : CE 0086, EN 149:2001, NIOSH
- Price mentioned per piece
- Dimensions : 52 × 31.5 × 38.5 in
- Colors : Green
- Material : Polypropylene
- Origin : Pakistan
- Packing : 50 Pieces / Box
- Standard : EN CAT 1
- Price Mentioned per box
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ valve helps makes breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
Available in air-purifying and supplied air respirator modes
Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward
- Low breathing resistance for more comfortable feel to wearer.
- Adjustable plastic nose clip and soft nose foam provide a comfortable and custom fit.
- Larger surface area helps make breathing easier and holds more contamination.
- Horizontal foldable design for easy carry and packed individually to avoid contamination.
- Horizontal fold-flat.
- Latex-free continuous loop.
- Adjustable nosepiece to minimize leakage but maximize comfort.
- With exhalation valve making breathing easier.
- Price Mentioned Per Piece
- Material : Natural Rubber (Latex)
- Liner : Flocklined
- Grip : Honeycomb / Diamond
- Cuff : Straight / pinked / Rolled
- Length : 300 mm
- Thickness : 0.38 mm (15mil)
- Colour : Blue
- Finish : Chlorinated
- Price Mentioned Per Pair
- Made in Sri-Lanka
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Type : Powder Free, Non-Sterile
- Colour : Blue
- Design & Features : Finger Textured or Palm Textured Surface, Ambidextrous, Beaded cuff, Online Single Chlorinated or Polymer coated
- Storage : The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Shelf Life : 5 years from the date of manufacturing
- 100 Pieces per BOX
- Price mentioned for one box
- Not sold individually.