- Targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in a variety of breathing conditions
- Includes a Learn Targets mode to make it easier to set up with minimal respiratory expertise required
- Applies intelligent backup rate (iBR) only when needed, maximizing spontaneous breathing while providing a safety net
- Includes Vsync leak compensation and TiControl™ to significantly improve patient-ventilator synchrony
Protect every breath
The S9 VPAP™ ST-A with intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) offers an intelligent option for noninvasive ventilation for patients. Evidence from a recent study conducted on patients naive to noninvasive ventilation indicated that when treated with iVAPS, they adhered to therapy for 60 minutes longer (per session) than when treated with standard pressure support (PS) modes.1
- Unique proprietary technologies manage leaks so you benefit from more effective treatment. Audio and visual alarms ensure peace of mind.
- Easy-Breathe technology follows your natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, resulting in a comfortable breathing experience and a restful sleeping environment for you and your bed partner.
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive, LCD colour screen mean the S9 VPAP ST-A is easy to operate. An exceptionally compact, lightweight design makes it easy to bring along when you travel.
- The optional H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control ensures you receive optimal therapy, regardless of ambient humidity. It also helps to protect you from condensation (or ‘rain-out’) and minimise side effects such as a dry mouth.