Fetal Doppler is a hand-held fetal heart rate detecting device adopted Doppler theory. It outputs sound signals through headphone. With easy and convenient operation, it can be used in hospital and clinic for daily self-check by pregnant woman, realizing early monitoring and care for life.
Three working mode: Real-time FHR Display Mode, Averaged FHR Display Mode and Manual Mode
Battery status indication
Auto shut off if there is no signal within 1 minute
High sensitive doppler probe, fetal heart sound can be heard clearly for pregnancy more than 12 weeks
Low consumption, two AALR6 batteries can last more than 8 hours for normal use
Pluggable USB probe interface, probe can be replaced
- Pregnant women can operate by themselves to hear fetal heart sound and calculate FHR to realize the purpose of pre-monitoring and fetus caring.
- The fetal doppler is compact, lightweight, easy to operate, with stable performance and high dependability.
- A hand-held equipment for detecting Fetal Heart Rate which is specially designed for family of pregnant women to conduct daily detection by themselves.
- Equipped with a full high definition color LCD display. Battery status indicator, One button to choose Data Digital display or Curve display interface
- Delicate and compact design, portable to use. Bu¡lt-¡n Cleɑr Speɑker and 3.5mm Headphone Sockets
Waterproof Medical Ultrasonic High-Fidelity Sound Fetal Doppler
Baby Heart rate monitor
2.0 MHz ± 10%
|Ultrasonic Output Power|
|Audio Output Power|
White with Blue
|FHR Accuracy||2 BPM|