The unique nozzle design is adopted. The same height can be maintained under certain water pressure, to avoid the operating obstacles caused by water pressure.
• The nozzle can be used for spraying two kinds of water at the asme time, with balanced heights. The water flow is steady and uniform due to the built-in flow limiter.
• The aerator with a coin slot is easy to remove and install, and thus simple to clean and maintain.
• The dust-proof cover can protect the nozzle from being contaminated by dust in the air. Once the eyewash is started, the dust-proof cover will be opened automatically under water flow.
• The copper nut is built in the 304SS nozzle base and connected to the horn elbow, and its strength is enough to allow repeated removal and installation and ensure longer service life.
• The nozzle is made of AES engineering plastic which is superior to ABS engineering plastic, and has outstanding features of weather resistance, high rigidity, corrosion resistance, UV resistance, etc.
• The main fittings and other accessories are made of 304 stainles steel and applicable to adverse workplaces.
• The bright yellow plastic is used to facilitate observation and identification.
• The quick connector is equipped with a built-in filter to prevent debris or impurities from flowing into the nozzle, in order to avoid secondary damage to the eyes. In addition, the connector is easy to operate, which is conducive for cleaning and maintenance on a regular basis.
• The eye/face wash series fully comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014 and AS 4775-2007, and has been tested and approved by CSA.
||Comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.151(C) standard
|SYSBEL EWS WG7053F Combination Unit
|| flow rate（L/min）
|recommended minimum fluid