- Enhanced Vsync technology compensates for possible leaks to provide excellent patient–ventilator synchrony
- TiControl (Ti Max/Min) accommodates individual respiratory conditions
- Easy-Breathe motor reduces sound to a whisper, so your (and your partner’s) sleeping environment remains quiet and restful
- Optional H5i heated humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to your patients’ real-time environment, reducing rainout and side effects such as dry throat or mouth
- Easy-Breathe technology follows the patient’s natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, for a more comfortable breathing experience
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and a bright color LCD guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings
The S9 VPAP S is designed to deliver effective and comfortable bilevel therapy to a wide range of patients, including those who are unable to tolerate standard CPAP therapy.
Incorporating the stylish design and sophisticated comfort features of the award-winning S9 platform, VPAP bilevel devices help your patients comfortably transition to therapy so they can experience the benefits of a restful sleep night after night.
The S9 VPAP S is a bilevel device that’s designed to deliver effective therapy to a wide range of patients, including those unable to tolerate standard CPAP therapy. Incorporating the ease of use and sophisticated comfort features of our award-winning S9 platform, the S9 VPAP S is also designed to ensure a successful transition from hospital to home.