A needle holder, also called needle driver, is a surgical instrument, similar to a hemostat, used by doctors and surgeons to hold a suturing needle for closing wounds during suturing and surgical procedures. The parts of a simple needle holder are the jaws, the joint and the handles. The difference between a hemostat and a needle holder A hemostat has groves in its beak that are used for grasping and holding. Needle holder allows the surgeon to grasp a suture needle firmly.
- High performance needle holder superiorly handcrafted for top quality standards.
- Clamping jaws provide excellent control over small needles and fine suture material perfect for manipulation. Smooth jaws cause the least damage to needle.
- Comfortable handle for user control and stability.
- Made from premium stainless steel. Autoclavable and Corrosion-resistant.
- Tip configuration: Ultra smooth ; Overall length: 5 in