Protects Against Coronavirus
Instructions for the 4151 N95
Maintenance free respirator
The respirator user must be fit tested according to OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.134.
1. Hold the respirator in one hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands
to hang below your hand.
2. Press the respirator against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Place the top band high on the back of your head. Move the bottom band over your head and
position it below your ears.
4. Using both hands, mould the nosepiece to the shape of your nose.
5. Test the fit. Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale vigorously. If air flows around
your nose, tighten the nosepiece. If air leaks around the edges, reposition the bands for better
If you CANNOT achieve a proper fit, DO NOT enter the contaminated area.
See your supervisor for proper fitting respiratory protection.