The 4 kg ABC Dry Powder extinguisher is a multi-purpose extinguisher ideal for domestic use and suitable on (Class A, B and C) fires involving combustible solids, flammable liquids and gases. The highly-rated extinguishant is Mono-Ammonium Phosphate, which is a fine powder that can knock down flames quickly and protect users against the radiant heat from a fire.
Whilst it is safe for use on electrical fires, it should be noted that it can cause contamination of sensitive equipment / environments and corrosion of electrical components if not meticulously cleaned.
Manufactured in accordance with EN3, our 1kg ABC dry powder extinguisher also carries the CE mark and is independently tested to BSI (British Standards Institution).
- Pre-checked and weighed and ready for mounting
- Tough alloy steel cylinder
- Stored pressure for enhanced reliability and efficiency
- Pressure gauge for visual inspection
- Safety pin to prevent inadvertent discharge
- Supplied with wall mounting bracket or transport bracket for vehicle fitting.
- Fully refillable and serviceable
- Spare parts available