Reach any surface in your home, and make it spotless with this Long Reach Duster Set. Lightweight and powerful, this cleaning tool will make it effortless to remove dust and cobwebs from notoriously difficult places like ceiling fans and rafters. You get the softness of feathers, but with way more cleaning power, so you can safely dust any surface, but instead of spreading the particles around, you will be sucking them up like a magnet. Bend the duster to any angle in order to work with uneven objects, or thoroughly clean the tops of fan blades without taking out your stool. Made from strong, but lightweight materials, this set is ideal for anyone that needs to dust something up high, or otherwise out of reach. When held in your hand, with a duster attached, the pole will give you a reach that is up to 20 feet long in most cases. Don't spend one more minute dusting with old rags and outdated dusters, and stop getting out the ladder just to clean overhead fans or remove cobwebs from corners.
HOW TO USE IT:
Dusting with this set is easy. The powerful duster will do all of the work for you, and the strong, but lightweight extension pole will allow you to easily reach any surface or object in your home. Although it looks similar to a feather duster, this one is much more powerful, and does require a certain technique for best results. You can certainly just pull it out of the closet and get to work, but when properly charged, it will become way more powerful, and will literally pull dust particles off of surfaces.
- One of the easiest ways to create a charge is by using a plastic grocery bag. Do this prior to cleaning for best results: Take the duster in one hand, and the bag in the other. Then simply rub the bag back and forth along the length of the duster to charge it up. You will notice that the super fine, synthetic fibers will begin standing on end, and this will let you know that it is ready to go.
- Once charged, you can begin dusting, or you can attach it to the pole for maximum reach.
- To attach the duster to either extension pole, simply remove the plastic cap at the base of the handle. Once that is off, you can insert the handle into the end of the aluminum pole, and then twist the tension screw to secure it in place.
- Once it is screwed down tight, you will be ready to clean. The extension poles can be used when all the way short, or you can twist them to loosen, extend to your desired length, and then twist the opposite way to tighten in place.
- Because the inner core of the duster is metal, you can bend it into any shape to make your job easier.
- To quickly eliminate dust, simply pass the duster over the surface gently, and the charged up fibers will grab and lock in any spec of dust.
WHERE TO USE IT:
- Eliminate dust from any surface that is out of reach.
- Remove cobwebs from ceilings and rafters.
- Clean between appliances, under the bed, on top of the fridge, etc.
- Bend to any angle for fan blades, plant shelves, picture frames and more.
- Use a twirling motion to gently clean leaves and other foliage without any risk of harm.
- Press against blinds on tall widows or sky lights to dust both sides at once.