- Helps workers see clearly
- Mesh faceshield offers enhanced ventilation and face protection
- Protective eyewear should be worn under faceshields at all times
- Suggested for use in multiple industries including automotive, transportation, construction, manufacturing, mining, facility sanitation, heavy infrastructure, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, and more
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1
For workers requiring face protection, the 3M W-Series Faceshields offer optical clarity and high-performance durability in unpredictable environments that involve exposure to impact hazards and flying debris.
3M Clear Polycarbonate Faceshield WP96, Face Protection 82701, uses the 3M Easy-Change™ system to mount quickly and easily to 3M headgear (sold separately). When used with appropriate headgear, this faceshield provides head and face protection in working environments with sparks, chips, and debris. This protective faceshield is recommended when chipping, chiseling, drilling, grinding, machining, power fastening, riveting, sanding, and sawing. Recommended industries include construction, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation. The clear, molded faceshield provides unrestricted visibility and high impact protection. Note: Protective eyewear (sold separately) should be worn at all times under the faceshield.
This polycarbonate faceshield meets regulated performance and safety requirements of ANSI Z87+. Faceshield measures 9” tall x 14.5” wide x 0.08 thick.
Workers performing tasks in which flying sparks or particles are present should wear protection to shield their face and head. Industries in which this is typically true include metalworking, utilities, and woodworking. Because the shield does not fully enclose the face, protective eyewear should also be worn to safeguard eyes.