- Safety system comes with headgear and faceshield together
- Molded faceshield provides impact protection
- Five position crown strap and thirteen position ratchet suspension offer customization to individual wearers
- Meet the requirements of ANSI Z87+
- Offers head and face protection for many tasks where flying sparks, chips and debris are present
A combination headgear and faceshield safety system. Includes H8A ratchet headgear and WP96 polycarbonate faceshield. Adjustable ratchet suspension. Molded faceshield provides impact protection. Requires protective eyewear, sold separately.
3M™ Ratchet Headgear H8A, Head and Face Protection 82783-00000, provides head and face protection in working environments with sparks, chips, and debris. This safety system includes ratchet headgear and a polycarbonate faceshield. An adjustable thirteen position ratchet suspension and five position crown strap offers customized settings for individual users. The clear, molded faceshield provides unrestricted visibility and high impact protection. Note: Protective eyewear (sold separately) should be worn at all times under the faceshield.
This face and head protection system meets regulated performance and safety requirements of ANSI Z87+. The set includes H8A ratchet headgear and WP96 polycarbonate faceshield. Safety system measures 9” x 14.25”.
Workers performing tasks in which flying sparks or particles are present should wear protection to shield their face and head. Industries in which this is typically true include metalworking, utilities, and woodworking. Because the shield does not fully enclose the face, protective eyewear should also be worn to safeguard eyes.